One-to-one and online tutoring in science and maths (£40 per hour):
* Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths at GCSE and equivalent (e.g. IGCSE)
All exam boards covered. Fully prepared for 9-1 specifications taught from 2016.
* Biology at A-level and equivalent (e.g. IB and Pre-U)
All exam boards covered. Specialising in essay-type questions, data interpretation, experimental design and “thinking like a scientist”.
* Mentoring in Undergraduate and postgraduate Life sciences / Biosciences
Principles of data analysis, statistics and and dissertation/thesis planning and proof reading.
* Preparation for child aptitude tests
including 11+, 13+, non-verbal reasoning (NVR) and entrance exams (such as The Blue Coat School – I am a former pupil!).
* Preparation for adult aptitude tests
including QTS, BMAT, GMAT, employer’s psychometric tests, and drug calculations for NHS staff including nurse prescribers and NMPs.
* Confidence building sessions in numeracy for adult learners
One-to-one language tutoring (£30 per hour, discounted rates for couples)
German, Italian, French, Spanish – please see here for more information.
Discounted rates for group sessions; contract work considered. Please get in touch to discuss your needs.
All tutoring delivered at our home in Woolton village, or online via Skype.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.