We’d like to welcome you to our online GCSE maths revision sessions for small groups (complimenting our one-to-one tutoring). You can connect however you want – with camera, voice chat, or just watching the session – from the comfort of your own home.
Whether you want to support your maths learning with a weekly session, or practice towards a test, mock exam or resit, these sessions are designed to help.
Online small group revision sessions on Sundays up until the GCSE maths resits in November 2023 and beyond.
- Friendly, hour-long Sunday sessions for Foundation and Higher Maths students
- Hosted by experienced tutor and PhD-qualified mathematician, Dr John Ankers
- Covering exam past papers and exam technique
- Also covering specialist topics areas such as algebra, probability and the longer “back of the paper” questions.
- There will be separate higher and foundations sessions each week.
- Group sessions will be a maximum of 6 students and run with a minimum of 3 students.
- Hosted online via Skype, so you can relax in your own home while taking part.
- We ask students and their parents to let us know (in advance) what you would like to cover. We want to help you get to grips with any gaps or troubling topics.
- These are drop-in sessions – there is no subscription, or long-term commitment. You (or your child) can attend for a one-off session or weekly., as much or as little as you like.
- We will send out an itinerary for each session a few days before so you can decide which to attend.
- Small group sessions cost £25 per person per hour.
The sessions will be calm, friendly and welcoming. Students are welcome to connect with audio, video or just text chat via Skype.
Obviously, our popular one-to-one online GCSE maths tutoring is also available (at £45 per hour).
Please get in touch for a chat about tutoring, your child’s needs and signing up for these small group sessions.
Dr John Ankers is an online science and maths tutor, specializing in online A-level biology tutoring. He is also an academic coach. https://wooltontutors.co.uk