Would you like to join us as a freelance maths tutor? We’re looking for the right person to help with the growing demand at Woolton Tutors.
We’re inviting CVs and expressions of interest from tutors who:
- Are friendly, supportive and inclusive.
- Have experience in tutoring GCSE maths for UK exam boards (especially Edexcel)
- Are happy to work with us for a fixed term (initially until July 2023) but potentially onwards.
- Are excited by the flexibility of online tutoring
- Have a current DBS check / certificate
- Are (or will be) registered as self-employed or partially self-employed with HMRC
- Are happy with pay based on experience, but starting at £25 per hour.
Our friendly approach is very important to us, our tutees and their families. We work hard to go the extra mile for them. How you support learners is as important as qualifications and experience to us. As part of the hiring process, you will have the chance to conduct a “mini tutoring session” with us, so we can see what our tutees will see.
Please get in touch on the email below with any questions. I look forward to hearing from you.
Dr John Ankers